BOMBER - EBAY | DRESS - ZARA | BOOTS - H&M* | WATCH - GEORGE 

The Bomber jacket is quickly becoming a wardrobe staple for everyone. While they were originally for pilots their now a everyday jacket to everyone. I first found my love for a bomber jacket when I stopped the Topshop one, while the Topshop one has a more girly look. Can you honestly say it's worth £55? After deciding to not be silly and pay the £55 I had a hunt on old Ebay after remembering I'd ordered my dad one not too long a go. I then scrolled on this Bomber for only £12.50! the material and pocket detailing is exact to the Topshop, with the added original style of the orange lining. I did end up ordering mine in a L, however I would recommend sizing down as they are much larger than what I expected. But let's face it girl's trends come and go.