JEANS - TOPSHOP | SHIRT - H&M* | CARDIGAN - PRIMARK | BAG - H&M* | BOOTS - H&M* 

There's no secret that I have a little obsession with little black boots. When these came into work last week, then we were told about getting three items for 50% off, well it was meant to be wasn't it? I have to admit these boots are slightly different as they have a wooden heel, which i thought may be hard to pull off. Actually the wooden heel/sole makes the boot. The heel also isn't too high which makes them the perfect height and style for everyday wear! 
I will apologise for the style of these photo's my camera was actually in a cup on a ironing board to take these photo's. OH THE GLAMOUR. Living out of a suitcase is hard however I made a few online purchases which i managed to pick up from home at the weekend. I'm trying to keep my sass levels high while I'm away but it is proving a challenge.