So I didn't really stick to my I'll post more while I'm away. All the posts I've had drafted have just been gathering dust! I also have to admit this look has changed when it comes to what products I now use as I use a new mascara and base! I'll probably do a more updated daily look in a few months time.  I won't go into too much detail about each product as I've talked about a few of them in previous posts. 
One thing I've really been working on is making sure I have the perfect base. To do this I've been doing my new skincare routine. (post to follow soon!) But of course the perfect base product to really create the ultimate base for my make up. Once this is achieved by using the ME ME ME SEVENTH HEAVEN MOISTURISING FACE BASE, I apply my favourite foundation which is Rimmel London 25 hours Nude Lasting Perfection. I then go onto my brows. You will have to excuse the mess their currently in, I'm trying to get them a bit more bushy! I personally love a bold brow, but not a tattoo drawn style brow. All I use on my brows is a little Natural Collection shadow in the shade 'crushed walnut' I then go over with a quick brush with my ARCH ANGEL from Me Me Me Cosmetics! This makes sure my brows don't go wondering off when I'm out and about.  I then move onto my eyes! I eye make up does tend to vary mainly on how much sleep I fancy having. If I don't have liquid eyeliner on you should know I had an extra 15 minutes in bed that morning. To achieve my liner look I use the very popular; Fast Stroke from Collection. Over the years I've tried to move on from collection but I just can't seem to find a liquid eyeliner as easy and reliable to use! To finish the eye I add a quick flick of my Bobbi brown Smokey Eye Mascara.  I then like to go in with my powder, I use the Chanel Poudre Universelle Compacte. While it's a pretty expensive powder i have to say it is kinda worth it's price. The blurred photoshop look it add's to your face is pretty much worth every penny. And of course it's then time to contour! I'm slightly ashamed to say only a few months a go did I start to contour. I literally look back on old selfies and hate myself for not learning sooner. To contour I use the Sleek Palette Face Form in shade 'Light' This palette has literally been one of my favourite beauty purchases. It literally does wonders for me. being quite pale it's hard to find the perfect bronzer, highlighter and blusher that all work well for my skin tone. Now last but not least! LIPSTICK! I adore this lipstick! I picked it up when shopping with a friend who knew where stuff when it came to what mac lipstick to get. Since purchasing 'Creme In Your Coffee' it's become my daily lip shade.