BLANKET CAPE - EBAY | TOP - H&M | JEANS - TOPSHOP JONI | SHOES - C/O CLARKS | BAG - H&M
I usually instantly love a trend, or I have to grow to love it. The Blanket cape trend was a grower. When the blackout capes first hit the high street, I found them tacky and just a bit too hippy for me. However after seeing a friend styling up this blanket cape from TOPSHOP, I had to hunt it down. I ended up going to a number of my local Toyshop's but the cape of my dreams was no where to be found. You know when you get so set on owning something that you go a little crazy trying to find it. This was me last week. In the end I end dup looking for a alternative which was just as good. I ended up finding the exact TOPSHOP copy on eBay. For £13.99 this blanket cape is a complete steal, it also came within 4 days of ordering. 
Little black ankle boots you make me very happy. If you've been reading my blog for a while you will know about my little black boot obsession. I should really update my shoe collection video because my boot collection is a little excessive now. But who doesn't love new shoes? I was kindly offered some Vouchers from Clarks to go and pick out some snazzy new shoes. Luckily Clarks is just opposite my work so i was able to pop into my local store for a browse. Sadly I couldn't find anything to take my fancy. So when I was in Birmingham last week I ended up popping into the Bullring store and falling in love with Katelina Bay Black Suede Boots. For a while now I've been on the hunt for some more going out boots that I can pair with a dress, or wear with some jeans to dress up a outfit. (as seen above) The Katelina bay Boots are spot on what I was after. I love the shape and fit of the boots, right down to the heel style. Everything about this boot is what I wanted in a boot. Oh and do I even need to mention the comfort? Of course not we all know how amazingly comfy Clarks shoes are! 

(I was kindly gifted vouchers to review a pair of shoe of my choice from Clarks no other compensation was received)