TOP - C/O HSC
SHORTS - MATALAN*
SHOES - C/O SIMPLY BE
BAG - ZARA
NECKLACE - H&M*

I can't believe I'm in bed on a sunday morning after 8am. Luckily I don't start work till 1pm today which is a little treat before I officially start my Full time contract next week! I've got a lot of changes and new things happening at the moment. I'm also going to try and work out a schedule for my blog as It's going to be a struggle to get outfits snapped etc. 
I'm so god damn happy it's getting colder now. I've been wearing my coat, and wearing a jumper to bed most nights too! I'm also too excited to buy all the jumpers in the world. I've been shopping a lot recently and I need to stop as we're in that awkward "oh it's nice today" then it all goes tits up and rains or is aggressively windy. I picked up these shorts last week in the Matalan sale! for £3.50 seriously mental! I also picked up some more bargains Friday which I'll have on the blog soon!