HAT - F&F
TOP - C/O HSC
JEANS - TOPSHOP*
SHOES - PRIMARK
BAG - PRIMARK (OLD)
WATCH - C/O SHADESTATION.COM

My first outfit post with my new hair! I admit the shot's are a bit off, but silly me didn't realise till after how off they are. At least you can admire the white wall, it's getting all the attention after all! (oh that rhymed haha) I'll be doing a separate post on my hair soon anyway. I'm still living in my Topshop Joni jeans, you honestly can't go wrong with a black pair of skinnies can you?  I was kindly sent this stunning peplum top from HSC.com. I think the top is so unusual and different, which I think is why I'm so in love with it. It also reminds me of a few high end clothing trends that are about at the minute! As you can see from my images the top really does just add that splash of colour to the whole outfit. I think this top is going to be a great piece to take me into A/W with it's summer vibes, but dark toned colours.