SHOES - PRIMARK
BAG - ZARA
JACKET - H&M*

Being tall I've always struggled with dresses either being too short, or far too long. I always get comments that I'm wearing dresses too short, or skirts too shorts. Sadly I'm not a hoe, I just have long legs. My height isn't a massive problem, I don't struggle to shop on the high street. Especially when brands such as New Look offer a great range for us tall gals.  I won't lie when I picked this dress I didn't have high expectations. I thought it would just be a basic dress for me to throw on for work some days. Although every time I've worn this dress I've had some amazing compliments on my figure! The over all style and fit is very flattering and it doesn't show my cheeky bum, bum! With it's light weight material it's perfect for the summer, with it's fresh floral print.