JUMPER - H&M*
SKIRT - RIVERISLAND
COAT - TOPSHOP*
BOOTS - PRIMARK
BAG - REPLICA DESIGNER BAG.

I wore this earlier in the week. I rekindled my love for my pink coat again at London Fashion Week. However it could really do with a good wash, as it's a bit smelly. You know that manky wet dog smell. I kind of wish I had this coat in black too, as I know I'd get so much wear out of it. Although, I'm happy with how much i've actually worn this coat as I almost left it in store when i didn't know if I'd wear it enough. Again I'm embracing the tube/pencil skirt. Starting to feel a bit more proud of my huge hips recently. However I still want to loose a few pounds. 
Then this beautiful textured mo-hair (I think) jumper. Oh wow. I have actually took a lot of outfit posts with this, but wasn't 100% with the picture's so they never got posted! However I have not stopped wearing this jumper since I brought it. It's so warm and cozy, and cuddly. Oh who needs a boyfriend when you have this jumper seriously? Yes the bag is fake, I've never tried to say it is real. just to clear up nasty comment's being made. :)