So, winter is starting to show as last week a few parts of the country witnessed a few sprinkles of snow. I was one of them. I instantly started to panic as I hate snow and the ice that comes a long with it. Winter for me is the hardest season, as outfits are hard to style, as well as stay on trend. However it seems the most popular get away for celebrities is to go away skiing. Recently the popular TV program 'sun, sex and suspicious parents' swapped the sun for snow and did a snow series which showed youngsters on their first holiday without mom and dad hitting the slopes. So what's so good about the snow that the celebs want to travel for it? There are some really swanky VIP resorts, such as Val d’Isere, Whistler and chalets in Avoriaz that are high on the celebrity rader.  
 Surely it's not the outfits...above are a few outfit's I found of some celebrities hitting the slopes. Some did it really well, others...not so much! Let's face it, the outfits aren't the most flattering, or the most beautiful. However some celebrities seem to pull it off. Paris Hilton has gone for all white, a tricky look, as I'm sure you don't want to blend too into the background. Then we have Heidi. Heidi went super girly with a lovely pink jacket and hat. I love this combination with the white. A great way to be girly and stylish on the slopes. Now Kim, I love to see what look's Kim pulls off and recently she's done so well her with her nude and very mother-like look. Of course it was bound to be black that Kim went for. Let's face it she can't do no wrong with black. Although Kim's added a bit of fur to add texture to the outfit which works so well to create this textured look. 

 I've also included a few pieces that I would style up myself, for a little ski trip getaway. what do you think about the ski fashion?


(this post contain's a sponsored link. all views are my own)