TOP - H&M*
SKIRT - RIVERISLAND
SHOES - C/O SIMPLY BE
BAG - ZARA
WATCH TOMMY HILFIGER - C/O SHADESTATION 

Oh hey sexy curves. This outfit is defiantly inspired by Kim Kardashian, anyone else loving her style since she became a mom? I am! I love her look's with the pencil skirt, and neutral tones. I've just discovered how amazing the pencil skirt is on my figure. I have big hips and the pencil skirt is a great way to show them off in a flattering way. Not to blow on my own trumpet or anything, But I think I look banging! I always hid behind baggy, oversized clothes, but really I should be embracing my Kim K hips! 
 Then this top, yellow has never been a colour I've jumped to. It's just not been popular. However this season H&M has managed to make me love the trend. I think everyone is noticing how well H&M is doing with their statement piece's and beautiful collection. I'm so happy yet annoyed I work there, as it mean's my wages don't last long at all! I brought this top for my Friend Mungle, however I then realised how people it was and ended up buying it for myself too! I'm so happy i did as it look's stunning, and is so comfy! 
 Remember if you buy anything from H&M to hashtag #hmloves :)