TIGHTS - PRIMARK
DRESS - NEW LOOK*
BAG - CHANEL
BOOTS - ASOS*
Well, this is not my typical 'grunge' style is it guys? I know I usually wear black, or tartan etc. I guess I'm a little boring. However recently I've been looking for the perfect Christmas party dress. (btw I now have three to choose from for one party oops.) I ended up picking up this dress from New Look after work the other day and wow, it's so pretty. I've wanted a dress with this texture for a while now. Just I guess never been into my dresses. But recently all I wear is dresses. (shocker) Although this dress is pretty I do think it is a little too, cas-casual for a party so I'm keeping this for an everyday dress. ALSO. Look at ma sexy new shoes. I've wanted these for months now. After finding a asos code on Twitter these bad boys got purchased!