wow my first 'year' of blogging done! I actually didn't make unwritten hollywood until july. so these are all of my outfits since i got this bad boy up on the internet! I literally cannot believe how much i have changed in the past few months. From looking like a witch with black hair to rocking my natural ginger-ness. I definitely feel that my style has developed in a positive way, I have become alot more confident within my style. i wear way too many dark colours though..and it's pretty safe to say my riverisland jacket was a obvious popular item of mine! 
It's been a great coupleof months being apart of the bloggign community i've already been offered some amazing oppitunities due to my blog. I cannot be anymore thankful to be at 367 followers and over 800+ on twitter. I love all of my followers. you are my darlings have a brill new year..