Shirt - Riverisland (sale)
Wet Look Leggings - Primark 
Shoes - Walsall Market 
Skull Bracelet - Internationale 
Bag - TOPSHOP

Today it is boxing day, & I braved it. Yes. I went out into the sales at 9:30am. Oh how i'm tired now. Literally I could crawl up into a ball! However I got some bad ass bargains which I'm very happy with! One this shirt worn in this post. I just love it! I've had my eye on it for a while now. I just love the leather collar then the khaki thick shirt. I actually got it  few sizes bigger as you can see it's a great over sized look! I think it will also look fab with my skater skirt! 
I hope you all had an amazing christmas this year. My first christmas as a blogger! Very werid as I've asked for many things i wouldn't of looked at before! Did you pick up anything good from the sales?