Jacket - Riverisland £55
Dress - Newlook / Pussycat collection 
Shoes - TOPSHOP £28
Watch - Riverisland £25
Bag - Riverisland £20 
Oh how much I'm loving calvin harrisft examples new song i've never really been a fan of both of their music however this is song is pure summer bliss. so I thought it would be a good post title...this was yesterdays outfit. I don't think I'm ever going to take off this jacket I'm in love with it far too much. After days of lusting over it as Lily wore it in two of her blog posts I knew I had to get it! 
yesterday I went to a town next to where I live 'Shrewsbury' if any of you have heard of it. (I'm from telford) The day before I went to birmingham with a new up and coming blogger ami! check out her blog here. When I was there I searched and searched for a copy of topshops hat in H&M finally I found it in H&M I was so happy I grabbed one quickly. While there I also found another pair of my recent wedges in a different colour but for half the price! I also grabbed them! two bargains in one day I was in a lovely mood.
For the look I wanted to try something different so I added my rich blue dress which I got from when i must of been 13 and it still fits!! I have only wore the dress two times before but never could throw it away. however the dress did have pearls at the top i took them away to tone down the dress. The studded belt also made the look alot more casual.I'm also loving my old riverisland bag I got in the sale last Christmas, I added the long handle myself.