Patterned Jumper - £1 Birmingham Rag Market
Printed Kimo - £8 Primark 
Grey Baggy Jumper - £1 Birmingham Rag Market
Glitter Galaxy Nail varnish - £1 Birmingham Rag Market

I love a good bargain I always feel way too guilty spending loads of money on one item. then again I bloody adore spending hardly anything on such great pieces. my style is very dark and 'grunge' if you wanna call it that. but my favourite little stall was calling me with a full range of cheeky vintage cardi's jumpers top, dresses etc. however they just throw away their jumpers/cardis at great prices! the patterned jumper was a jumper i'd been after for a while tbh. I just love the old big over sized jumper and some leggings look. However I was prepared to waste a large amount on a jumper like this in topshop etc. so hey a £1 for a good quality jumper...bargain much? Along with the grey baggy jumper  thought this was very similar to my grey baggy top I wear alot. Great for in the winter. also a £1. even better. I highly recommend you pop to the stall if you ever go to Birmingham their markets are only on certain days but great vintage finds! 
 KIMO KIMO KIMO!!! I finally got one...yay...ha I've wanted one for a while now. just haven't found the right one. However 2 weeks ago on milk and bubbles blog she did a outfit post on this Kimo she had brought from PRIMARK! I saw a few through-out the day all ranging from £15-£20 so this primark buy was priceless. When I first saw it I wasn't too keen on the print at all...but then I thought about what I could wear it with and I realised it could be a great piece so I bagged myself one. 
Yeah so I also brought this amazing glittered nail varnish. only a £1 so I bagged it.